Factory assembled portable steel buildings offer significant advantages over site built structures in terms of finished building quality assurance, control of plans & designs and timing.
- All materials either procured or fabricated prior to project start in factory, and checked against bill of materials.
- Building prefabricated structures under our factory roof allows control not possible with an outdoor job site. There is no loss of material, no downtime due to weather, etc.
- Established quality control processes provide customers measures of quality with milestone checks and hold points before and during the build process.
- Highly skilled and experienced fabrication team members regularly deal with both standard and custom buildings. Longest lasting materials unsurpassed for quality and durability.
- Standard floor plans for portable steel buildings are easily adapted to serve as all kinds of exterior shelter, in plant office, parking structure, security guard house, or smoke shelter.
- Project specific approval drawings made to customer specification, and our factory craftsmen build according to the approved drawings.
- Zero mobilization costs, trained and experienced factory crews.
- Custom designs are created by our own drafting group. No need for outside, extra cost design work.
- Traditional site built structures require sourcing multiple material suppliers, subcontractors and coordination thereof.
- Reduce owner’s supervision needs due to off site, factory built structure.
- Factory complete buildings include all components for structure, doors, windows, hvac & electric.
- “Off-the-shelf” models provide ready solutions for in-plant, security and other outdoor enclosures for substantially less than conventional, “stick-built” construction.
- By design, all factory assembled buildings are movable. All units can be moved with crane, smaller booths can be moved with a fork lift.